Traveling and world quote by Gladys Taber



Painting of Isabel Guerra

Traveling is all very well if you can get home at night.
I would be willing to go around the world if I came back
in time to light the candles and set the table for supper.
I cannot conceivably influence the world's destiny, but
I can make my own life more worthwhile. I can give some
help to some people; that is not vital to all the world's
problems and yet I think if everyone did just that,
we might see quite a world in our time!
Gladys Taber
You have read this article Humanism quotes and poems / Inspirational quotes / Painting and fine art with the title Traveling and world quote by Gladys Taber. You can bookmark this page URL http://tempepoetry.blogspot.com/2011/11/traveling-and-world-quote-by-gladys.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Traveling and world quote by Gladys Taber"

Post a Comment