My face in thine eye, thine in mine appears by John Donne/Love poem


Vladimir Volegov painting

My face in thine eye, thine in mine appears,
And true plain hearts do in the faces rest;
Where can we find two better hemispheres,
Without sharp north, without declining west?
Whatever dies, was not mix'd equally;
If our two loves be one, or, thou and I
Love so alike, that none do slacken, none can die.
John Donne
You have read this article English poems / Inspirational and motivational poems / Love poems / Painting and fine art with the title My face in thine eye, thine in mine appears by John Donne/Love poem. You can bookmark this page URL http://tempepoetry.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-face-in-thine-eye-thine-in-mine.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My face in thine eye, thine in mine appears by John Donne/Love poem"

Post a Comment