Inspirational prayer:Beloved by Francis Nuttall




Beloved, to thee I raise my whole being, a vessel emptied
of self,Accept Lord, this my emptiness, and so fill me
with Thyself -Thy Light, Thy Love, Thy Life, that these
Thy precious Gifts may radiate through me and over-flow
the chalice of my heart into the hearts of all with whom
I come in contact this day revealing unto them the beauty
of Thy Joy and Wholeness and the serenity of Thy Peace
which nothing can destroy.
Francis Nuttall
You have read this article Inspirational prayers / Spiritual poems and quotes with the title Inspirational prayer:Beloved by Francis Nuttall. You can bookmark this page URL http://tempepoetry.blogspot.com/2011/05/inspirational-prayerbeloved-by-francis.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Inspirational prayer:Beloved by Francis Nuttall"

Post a Comment