Friendship quote




As I look back on all that's happened..growing up, growing
together, changing you, changing me -- there were times
when we dreamedtogether, when we laughed and cried together.
As I look back on those days, I realize how much I truly miss
you and how much I trulylove you. The past may be gone forever..
and whatever the future holds,our todays make the memories
of tomorrow. So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart
that I send you my love, hoping that you'll always carry
my smile with you, for all we have meantto each other and
for whatever the future may hold.
Unknown
You have read this article Friendship quotes and poems / Inspirational quotes with the title Friendship quote. You can bookmark this page URL http://tempepoetry.blogspot.com/2011/09/friendship-quote.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Friendship quote"

Post a Comment