Closed Path By Rabindranath Tagore




Closed Path
Rabindranath Tagore

I thought that my voyage had come to its end
at the last limit of my power,---that the path before me was closed,
that provisions were exhausted
and the time come to take shelter in a silent obscurity.

But I find that thy will knows no end in me.
And when old words die out on the tongue,
new melodies break forth from the heart;
and where the old tracks are lost,
new country is revealed with its wonders.

You have read this article English poems / Inspirational and motivational poems / Inspirational pictures / Philosophy and Ethics poems and quotes / Spirituality poems and quotes / Tagore quotes and poems with the title Closed Path By Rabindranath Tagore. You can bookmark this page URL http://tempepoetry.blogspot.com/2011/11/closed-path-by-rabindranath-tagore.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Closed Path By Rabindranath Tagore"

Post a Comment