Our union is like this By Hafez




Our union is like this:
Hafez

You feel cold so I reach for a blanket to cover
our shivering feet.

A hunger comes into your body
so I run to my garden and start digging potatoes.

You asked for a few words of comfort and guidance and
I quickly kneel by your side offering you
a whole book as a
gift.

You ache with loneliness one night so much
you weep, and I say

here is a rope, tie it around me,
Hafiz will be your
companion for
life.”
You have read this article English poems / Hafiz quotes and poems / Inspirational and motivational poems / Inspirational pictures / Love poems with the title Our union is like this By Hafez. You can bookmark this page URL http://tempepoetry.blogspot.com/2011/11/our-union-is-like-this-by-hafez.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Our union is like this By Hafez"

Post a Comment