Spirituality and religion quote by Felix Adler/dawn landscape




The unique personality which is the real life in me,
I can not gain unless I search for the real life,
the spiritual quality, in others. I am myself spiritually
dead unless I reach out to the fine quality dormant in others.
For it is only with the god enthroned in the innermost shrine
of the other, that the god hidden in me, will consent to appear.
Felix Adler
You have read this article Inspirational pictures / Inspirational quotes / Spirituality poems and quotes with the title Spirituality and religion quote by Felix Adler/dawn landscape. You can bookmark this page URL http://tempepoetry.blogspot.com/2011/11/spirituality-and-religion-quote-by.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Spirituality and religion quote by Felix Adler/dawn landscape"

Post a Comment