The Meeting Of Souls by Benjamin Duane Sunderland/Heart touching ,romantic poem



The Meeting Of Souls
by Benjamin Duane Sunderland

It's a quarter past the midnight hour
when quietness prevails
and my soul takes to winged flight
beyond sleep's misty veils

It seeks the open arms of one
who's love is ever true
and dances till the morning sun
takes the sky anew

Refreshed and revived I then awake
a smile spread on my face
I ready my day, but then I take
my dreams of love's embrace

And my days are filled with your smiles
even though you are not here
for our souls have touched across the miles
and I hold those moments dear
You have read this article English poems / Inspirational and motivational poems / Love poems with the title The Meeting Of Souls by Benjamin Duane Sunderland/Heart touching ,romantic poem. You can bookmark this page URL http://tempepoetry.blogspot.com/2011/11/the-meeting-of-souls-by-benjamin-duane.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Meeting Of Souls by Benjamin Duane Sunderland/Heart touching ,romantic poem"

Post a Comment