Darkness , stillness and Words by Helen Keller



Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence,
and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content.
Helen Keller

Once I knew only darkness and stillness...
my life was without past or future...
but a little word from the fingers of another
fell into my hand that clutched at emptiness,
and my heart leaped to the rapture of living.
Helen Keller
You have read this article Inspirational pictures / Inspirational quotes / Life poems and quotes / Philosophy and Ethics poems and quotes with the title Darkness , stillness and Words by Helen Keller. You can bookmark this page URL http://tempepoetry.blogspot.com/2012/01/darkness-stillness-and-words-by-helen.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Darkness , stillness and Words by Helen Keller"

Post a Comment