So with the events of my life by Ralph W. Sockman/Life quote



There are parts of a ship which taken by themselves would sink.
The engine would sink. The propeller would sink.
But when the parts of a ship are built together, they float.
So with the events of my life. Some have been tragic.
Some have been happy. But when they are built together,
they form a craft that floats and is going someplace.
Ralph W. Sockman
You have read this article Happiness poems and quotes / Inspirational pictures / Inspirational quotes / Life poems and quotes with the title So with the events of my life by Ralph W. Sockman/Life quote. You can bookmark this page URL http://tempepoetry.blogspot.com/2012/01/so-with-events-of-my-life-by-ralph-w.html. Thanks!

No comment for "So with the events of my life by Ralph W. Sockman/Life quote"

Post a Comment