I love to watch how birds by J. Garrett Garrison & S. Sheperd/Meditation poem



I love to watch how birds
Soar on the wind.
There appears to be such
Little effort, yet such joy.
I want to become like a bird
and let my spirit soar
On the winds that are blowing
Through my life.

I will not be crushed against the rocks!
I will sense the rhythm,
The flow, and react accordingly.
I will trust my inner guide.
You have read this article English poems / Inspirational and motivational poems / Inspirational pictures / Nature poems and quotes / Philosophy and Ethics poems and quotes / Spirituality poems and quotes with the title I love to watch how birds by J. Garrett Garrison & S. Sheperd/Meditation poem. You can bookmark this page URL http://tempepoetry.blogspot.com/2011/12/i-love-to-watch-how-birds-by-j-garrett.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I love to watch how birds by J. Garrett Garrison & S. Sheperd/Meditation poem"

Post a Comment