The Three Marriages: Reimagining Work, Self, and Relationship by David Whyte


Art by jose miguel roman frances


he Three Marriages: Reimagining Work, Self, and Relationship
by David Whyte

I stop trying to work harder in each of the marriages and
start to concentrate on the conversation that holds them
together. Instead of asking myself what more I need to do,
and killing myself and my creative powers in the process
of attempting to carry it out, I ask myself:
What is the courageous conversation I am not having?
You have read this article Inspirational quotes / Life poems and quotes / Painting and fine art / Philosophy and Ethics poems and quotes with the title The Three Marriages: Reimagining Work, Self, and Relationship by David Whyte. You can bookmark this page URL http://tempepoetry.blogspot.com/2011/12/the-three-marriages-reimagining-work.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Three Marriages: Reimagining Work, Self, and Relationship by David Whyte"

Post a Comment